Welcome To 2015

Welcome to 2015.

Wow, what a year 2014 was. Now is a good time to reflect on that year, but never dwell. There is something special about a new year. A fresh start, a clean slate and all the rest, but i am not one to make resolutions as I feel they only bring a sense of failure if you don't lose 10 kilos or can't run 5km.

Eat well, excerise often, love each other and play well, that's all I can ask of myself this year and what a year it will be! 

I am taking a few weeks to be with my family and switch my brain off, hence whi i haven't been around a lot lately. I didn't quite end the year as well as I had hoped, but that is something to learn from and organise myself better for the year to come.

Thank you for joining me, I have enjoyed every minute and I look forward to a lot of fun and excitement this year. Lots of big changes again this year, so keep your eyes peeled.

Lots of Love from my family to yours xxx Hayley


Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.