Wow! She's three?

It feels like only last week that I was laying in the hospital bed after having my little Ellexah.


Today, my little baby girl turned three. She has become a little independent miss that I love more than I ever thought possible! I have been blessed with such beautiful and loving children and although Ellexah has different ways of showing her affection, she is an amazing friend and sister and daughter. 

The day started as all birthdays start in our house, with breakfast in bed! All the kids hop into our bed and i serve them up a yummy breakfast, depending out our time constraints!


 She was thrilled to come downstairs and find that Mikayla and I put up some decorations for her!

After the older two were at school, I took my (grumpy) little princess to the shops to have morning tea! Doughnuts and pink was all she wanted! Fine by me! We had a wander through the shops and bought a new dress for her to wear that night ... a ride on Peppa was a must too!





We celebrated her birthday at home and due to her personality, she had full control over what we did! Haha! She wanted to have chicken schnitzel for dinner, flower theme and even picked the prizes for the games! She's too cute. Control freak like me!


All in all she had a great day and was so spoilt too! Much deserved, as the third child sometimes you can feel a little left behind. Not today though!
Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.