Easter Wrap Up

Oh hey there ... Easter is done and dusted for another year! I hope you had a wonderful time with your nearest and dearest.

We had a lovely day. I like Easter, it is a lot more relaxed than Christmas. Not as much stress, not as much expense, but the same family involvement and joy.

We bought some Easter decorations this year, which is something I have never done. They were just a couple of bucks at Kmart and the kids loved them, but I feel it is such a money drainer ... all these occasions needing decorations and cards and bags or wrapping! Do you wrap your Easter gifts? We DO NOT! I could't think of anything worse than trying to wrap a rabbit!!



We buy small gifts for all the family and I like sharing these items with the family. I personally don't see the importance of a chocolate rabbit/egg/bilby/frog/ladybug??? Is it just me? But the kids love it! My MIL has the right idea though. Small stash of eggs and PJ's! The kids each get pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers. I love it! So do they!

Then there is the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Nanna's. The kids love this too! We take the kids to the park so the eggs can be hidden and when we return, all hell breaks loose!

So here is our Easter wrap up ...













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.