My little big girl.

So I did it. I finally rang the local centre for children's activities, Aerotots.

Aerotots is where Zarah went before kinder. Its a great progression from home to kinder and Ellexah has been wanting to do this for a while now, but I'm scared to lose my little girl.

I'm not concerned about how she will be, I'm worried about how I will be. I don't want to her cry, because I think I will just take her in my arms and run!

At two and a half, Ellexah is as independent as any woman, she knows what she wants and how to get it. She isn't shy and will deal with any issue as apposed to the older two who would always let others take their toy or book and worry about it later.

I bought her a little Peppa Pig lunch box that she has carried everywhere for the past few days and keeps wanting to go NOW! I know in my heart of hearts that she will do great, winning over the teachers and making her mark in the world. This year is huge for her, starting Aerotots and swimming, possibly joining the girls at dancing too.

So my little girl is growing up. I'm not dealing with it so well.
Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.