Dish'd Dinner & You Can Win Too!



If you are anything like me, I think I spend more time behind the wheel than anywhere else! How about you? Sunday and Monday’s are free but I spend the rest of the week running around for the kids. Tuesday is Ballet for Zarah, Wednesday is gymnastics, Thursday is basketball training (40 minutes away from home), Friday ballet for Mikayla and Saturday is game day for basketball. In amongst all that there is swimming and Aerotots for the younger two, as well as school commitments. Phew! I’m not complaining though, I love doing this for my kids, it’s my job I guess!

But some days are just too hard to do everything! Like Friday for instance, Mikayla missed the bus so we drove her in which is an 1 ½ round trip, took hubby to drop off his car, went to assembly at Zarah’s school, picked up all the kids, went to ballet, attended the school art show, shopped for a present for the party Mikayla was to attend the next day … what about dinner???

The last thing I wanted to give the kids was drive through junk that is deep fried and gross. Thankfully I had frozen pizza’s in the freezer that I had ordered from dish’d this week! dish'd is a new & exciting way to experience delicious food from around the world in the comfort of your own home. All meals are delivered frozen to retain their nutritional and taste credentials waiting for you to enjoy!

We still do the one night a week as our takeaway night, dish’d brought it to a whole new level! Pizza night just became tastier, healthier and easier! 15 minutes in the oven and we were ready to eat! We got the Chef’s Special, the Italian Party Night pack, which included two pizzas and four gelati’s! Delicious!


I placed an order online Thursday and they arrived Friday morning in the cool box, brought them in and threw them in the freezer. When we (finally) made it home, I put them in the oven and viola … dinner is served!

The kids loved it! Mikayla who doesn’t like pizza said, get this, she loved it! The only pizza she will eat! The five-cheese pizza was a hit with the kids and the string was so cheesy! (I believe she meant the cheese was so stringy) and hubby and I enjoyed the mozzarella and pesto pizza!





Dessert consisted of four 150ml gelati’s on the lazy-susan and we took it in turns trying the

different flavours! They were good, a great variety to suit everyone!

All in all it was a success! I know I will be ordering ahead for those nights that you just don’t have time to cook. With a menu that gives our local restaurant a run for its money I know we will find great quality food delivered to our door!

Would you like to win a $50 voucher to try dish’d for yourself? Tell me what would you spend your $50 dish’d voucher on and the best answer will win!  Giveaway ends Friday 12 December and is open to VIC metro and NSW residents only.
Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.