September School Holidays

Yes the holiday's are upon us once again! 

What do you have planned? We plan on lots of day trips, lots of play at home and general school holiday bumming around!

I'm looking forward to seeing ... I mean, I'm looking forward to taking the kids to see the new movie Boxtrolls!! 


Is it just me or is the best part about having kids getting to watch the movies adults just shouldn't watch??? 

This might be a little on the spooky side for my little ones, but too bad ... suck it up princesses!!

Our local shopping centres have some awesome stuff on these holidays too! Eastland has the dinosaurs on display too which I know my little Lex is keen on seeing! Our local centre will have Peppa Pig, another centre is doing lots of crafty bits. There will be lots of footy related stuff going on in the city too as the AFL Grand Final approaches! Although I am niether a Hawks or Swans supporter, I love getting in amongst it and experiencing the excitement of it all. The kids have so much fun too! But go Swans ... I have to say that ...

I hope to find lots of fun and exciting things to keep the kids occupied these holidays, if you know of something please share! I would hear to from you xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.