Goodbye to a true superstar

It has been a while since the death of an actor or musician has brought a tear to my eye. Today the sad news of the passing of Robin Williams did just that.

He was an amazing and awesomely funny man. From Mork & Mindy right through to today he was a classically funny man who brought smiles to everyone's faces, even if you do not wish to admit it. He touched generations of people too, showing his true talents.

I would like to take this opportunity to share my favourite Robin Williams films, moments, stand up etc with you all! I hope you enjoy!

1. This would have to be number one only because it has stood the test of time made hubby and I  laugh as youngsters and now makes my kids laugh too ... Mrs Doubtfire ...




2. The show that brought my family together as a kid was Mork & Mindy! I loved this show and forever is in my heart. Nano nano




3. Good Will Hunting. A movie that I experienced at an appropriate age, something that made sense to me and shows a more serious side to what was a diverse actor.



4. Goooooood Morning Vietnam!!!!
Don't forget Monday is Malaria day! What a classic! What a great way to depict what was a horrible time.
I feel good .... I knew that I would now!




5. You can't forget all the voices he played too;
























There are so many more movies that he was apart of that I couldn't name them all. But just a few that mean a little something to me are Dead Poets Society, Flubber (my brother loved this movie), Jumanji, Hook, Patch Adams, RV, Awakenings, The Bird Cage and the list goes on.

Thank you Robin Williams, as you brought so many smiles to the faces of people all over the world, when you were clearly suffering in your own. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents and forever you will live on as one of the funniest people on stage and on screen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.