The Christmas come-down

So Christmas is over for another year!

This begins to remind me of a song ... So this is Christmas, and what have you done?

What have you done this year? When you catch up with family and friends over the Christmas break do you get that question asked of you? What did 2013 bring for you?

Well for me, 2013 brought a new child to our family, a boy that we had longed for, a new friend and new adventure. It came at a price of ill health, but it was worth every second when the end result is that gorgeous little man.

Mikayla and Zarah performed like super stars in their concert, watching them made my heart swell more then I could have ever imagined!

We had to start renovations on our house, inside and out!

I watched on as my little angel did her first communion. I still think back to that day and smile at how mature and amazing she was. It was her day and she loved every minute of it!

I had a blogger melt-down!

Mikayla turned ten, Zarah turned four and Lexi celebrated her second birthday

We travelled to Fiji for a much needed family getaway after sharing the news of my Nuerocardiogenic Syncope

I gave up coffee and hubby completed the tough mudder challenge!

We sure have had an amazing year, with it's ups came it's downs, but from here on in, our year is done and there is nothing we can do to change it. Lets, look on to the New Year and focus on making it the best we can! With my amazing family and friends, I'm sure the year to come will be better than I could ever imagine!

So from my family to yours, Happy New Years! And my 2014 bring you joy, laughter and much happiness!
Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg    ,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.