Music from the last 20 years

Have you been listening to Triple J the past couple of weeks? I know I have! They are asking you to vote for your favourite songs from the past 20 years and at the end will compile their Triple J's Top 100 of the last 20 years! EEEKKK!! I'm so excited!


But to help jog your memory, if you are like me you would need that, they are playing the top 20 songs from a different year EVERY DAY! I'm hearing some awesome songs, songs that I had forgotten about, songs that used to make me cry, songs we used to party to! I've written before about how music makes me remember things and how I link it back to special moments in my life, so here, I thought I would share some of those songs that have come back to haunt me over the past few weeks!











So these are just a few of my favs that I can remember at the moment. I would love to know what your favs are and maybe we can make a list! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.