Day 25 - someone once told me ...

Hmm, I've been told many things thoughtful my years. Some that stick like glue or some that just roll off my back, but there was one piece of information that was given to me when I was just a little tacker.
"Don't waste your time looking for bigger and better things. Instead enjoy what you have and use that ambition to create a better life.
My grandmother wanted me to have the world, but she always wanted me to work hard for it, not walk around with my head in the clouds. They only way we can create something for ourselves is to educate ourselves and work hard at achieving them. She was a great woman who was always very blunt!




So I hope that my little tid bit is something you might share, I know my children have heard varied versions of it over the years!!
Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.