Good Morning Monday!

Good morning to you all! Yet a another great Monday morning. I guess as I don't work and don't have to return to the 'daily grind' that Monday's aren't as daunting for me. I see them as a new start, a way to put the past behind you and move on! So lets do it!

All my worries and concerns are no longer bugging me, time to look to the future! My future this week is holding an anti-natal check up! So that is exciting! And I have to book my 20 week scan too! Yay! I love this time of the pregnancy, we know everything is ok and get to do the fun stuff!

I also have to organize for Miss 1's birthday! Yep, on the 11th my little bubba will be 2!!! I'm so excited and she too is thrilled will the 'Yeehaa Dora' theme we have for her birthday! Nothing major though, just afternoon tea at our house with the fam and a few friends! I'm a sucker for birthday's though, I get so excited ...

Then it's MIss 9's birthday at the end of the month! Hooley Dooley! I can't believe that I am going to be a mother of a ten year old! Scary, scary stuff! With only a month until her big day, she still hasn't got her plans set in stone, swapping and changing them every second! But what I do know is that we will have a few little munchkins camping out in our lounge room!!

So exciting times ahead of us this coming week ... and month! I'll be sure to tell you all about it!!! Have a great Monday!

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.