Day 14 - 10 things that make you happy!

Now here's something that I can list! I love looking at life in a positive light, most of the time anyway, here's my 10 things that make me happy!

1. My family! I love this bunch so much!



2. My morning cup of tea, reminds me of happy times











3. My dear, dear friends













4.Exploring our own backyard and finding beautiful things!


















5. Taking road trips


















 6. The beach, the most relaxing and beautiful place on the planet


















7. Sunrises, especially when you are heading somewhere special!













8. Christmas!!

 .











9. Writing













10. Concerts














These are a few of my favourite things ... yes I did steal that line! I could probably think of another ten things, maybe I will add them at a later date! Thanks for reading!

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.