The Year That Was





Wow, another year over! 2012 was a pretty good year, we had a wonderful family holiday to Thailand, celebrated my 30th birthday by climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, my little buddy turned one and had her baptism. With that we have also had our share of lows that we no longer dwell on, friends have come and gone, but those still with us are dearest to us.

My plans for the new year are exciting, hope to start my party business, keep my blogging regular and fun, and of course have fun with my beautiful family!

New Years is a great time to reflect and be thankful for who you have by your side, what you have in life and where you want to be. We tend to dwell on the past and live with the 'what if's' but when you sit back and really think about what you have, I'm a very spoilt little lady!

This year will bring another wave of milestones, Miss 9 will reach double digits and start at a new school! Miss 3 will start four year old kinder, hubby will turn 30 and hopefully our businesses will blossom.

No promises of New Years resolutions here, they never progress to anything more that a fleeting thought, this year is all about action and making the most of what we have!

Here's to successful year for us all and may it be filled with love, joy and much happiness! (And lots of readers too!) Looking forward to sharing our year with you all and hearing your feedback and stories in return ...

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.