My presie arrived today!

I was so excited to receive my package from my Bright Half today!


If you have missed my last post about this project that I am apart of this year, the above pic is a snap of the goodies my 'Bright Half' sent me to motivate me to change my way of thinking this year.  The year long project uses different prompts to encourage you throughout the year and also hand write some letters to each other!

My word for the year is ~INSIGHTFUL~ I what to be more open minded, learn more and see more this year. I want to look at like a little different and accept everything for what it is rather than attempting to change things!

I have now decorated my desk walls with the inspirational cards that I received too, and it helps keeps a positive outlook! Thank you Brooke, I hope you like my package too! And I promise to send on your actual gift when it eventually arrives! 
Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.