MCM Selfie Sunday is here for 2014

Guess what guys ... Selfie Sunday is back for 2014!


I had a lot of fun with this in the past. Those who have joined in before would remember what to do,  but for all the newbies its simple! All you have to do is make sure you are in a pic every Sunday! Then post to Instagram with the hashtag #MCMSelfieSunday


This all came about when I realised I'm never in any of our photo's! So my aim this year is to be in at least one photo a week and Sunday is the best day! It's the day when you are most relaxed, with your family or out and about.



So grab a pic when your having a picnic, hanging with the kids or chill axing at home! Let's get back in front of the camera guys!

Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.