My new toy!

I get excited when the doorbell rings during the day, usually means a package has arrived, but then again it could also be a door knocker trying to convert my electricity!!

I was greeted by a courier man who handed me a smallish box, Miss 9 jumped with glee, giggling and a huge smile on her face! I close the door and she starts jumping
"It's here mummy!! It's here!"
We run back into the kitchen and tear the box open, and there she was ... Our new toy!








Thank you to the team at Planet Recruit, my market research company, for my extremely wonderful prize!!! I am one very lucky and excited lady!! The family loves it too!!

So I guess from now on my posts will come via the new iPad!! Yay!!



Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.