The quake that was ...

Wow!! Hows about the tremor last night!! Bit freaky! Although I didn't feel it personally, hubby and Miss 8 sure did!!
I returned to my bedroom after putting Miss 3 back to bed (for what felt like the millionth time!) to find hubby and Miss 8 sitting up in bed and eyes wide open!! Hubby looked at me and said "what the fuck was that!!!" I had no idea, but the look of fear in both of them was enough to scare the crap out of me!! I could hear the shower screen in the ensuite still shaking!!
I jumped into bed and cuddled my baby girl how was almost in tears, while hubby tells me about the feeling and noises they heard!!
"It was like the whole bed moved to the right and came back again!!"
Of course, the first thing I did was consult Facebook!! And everyone on there had felt it too! So thankfully they weren't losing it!! Haha!
Well in all my 30 years, that's the closest I've ever come to a quake and I hope that I never get another!! Although they seem to be occurring more often, as we just had one in Geelong too!!!
Oooooo .....
Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.