The best thing about Melbourne!!

Do you know what I think is the best thing about living in Melbourne? The fact that you can wake up one morning and decide lets go ... Then within an hour you could be anywhere, the beach, the bush you name it!!

I love spontaneity, so when hubby wakes me at 6 this morning to say good-bye, he also told me to pack everyone's things we are going away this weekend!!

I woke up instantly!! And now I'm excited to clean and pack, but I'll have to wait until the kiddies are at school so I can keep it a surprise! We love heading to the coast, it's so kid friendly and beautiful!! I love the beach more during winter than summer! It just has a real peacefulness to it!!

So I ensure I will complete a full report on my return!! Have a great weekend!!

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.