What an exciting day!

So a little while ago I had been speaking to the team at the Babies and Toddlers Directory, a great website for what's what in your area and sharing great experiences too, about writing about the experiences I share with my girls!

Today, my very first post went live! I feel so accomplished! Lol! But seriously the amount I have spoken about my little write up I should be trending worldwide! I'm pretty sure the kids put themselves to bed tonight so they would stop hearing about it!!! So I'm a bit excited ... so what!

But I did want to thank the Babies and Toddlers Directory for accepting my review and for assisting by promoting my blog! Thanks guys!

Cheers ... MCM

(PS ... Click the link above to check out their website :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.