WINNER WINNER!

Hi guys ...

If you haven't seen, the winners have been announced for the Disney On Ice present Magical Ice Festival competition. If you missed the amazing video I crested to announce the winners, here it is ... (P.S there is a reason I don't do videos!!)


So our lucky winner of Four tickets to the Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival and a merchandise pack is Shaye_B from Instagram! And this time I was able to give away a runners up prize of another merchandise pack and the runners up prize goes to ... Yesterdays Jam from Instagram! 

Congrats to both our winners and thank you to everyone who entered and shared the competition! I love your support and amazing comments you share with me along the way xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.