Create A Story Printable

This week we have been busy using a little creative energy ... that doesn't involve glitter ...Oh my how the glitter drives me crazy!!

Instead, we have been using our imaginative thinking. I have created these little sheets that you can use to create a story. I have had Lexi tell me what she wants each page to be about, I write the words, she does the pictures and then we staple them together to create her own story book!

She was so proud of her book, taking it with us so she can show everyone and explain to them the pictures and share her book, the one she made ...

If you would like to create a book, or a page, with your little one, please feel free to click through and print them off for your family today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.