My Little Mate Is One Tomorrow

Tomorrow, my little man turns one. Yes, ONE! I cannot believe how fast this past year have gone. With loads of ups and downs along the way, I still feel blessed for having this little monster in my life, in all our lives.

Every day I see you turning into a little person. From when you open your eyes and first really looked at me, I was completely yours. I had found a new love. All the fears of not being able to share the love between four children was quickly diminished. You make every day fun and exciting. You share so much love with you slobbery, open mouthed kisses to your loving moments of adoration when you look up at me and smile the biggest smile I have ever seen.


Even though we have our moments, days when I felt like I could pack it all in, days where I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, you make it worth while. You scream and cry, I scream and cry, then we laugh and giggle somemore. You have changed my life for the better and I will remind you of this for the rest of your life.

This past year has come and gone, I wish you many more years of learning and expanding your curious mind. Watching you learn and create and grow into the amazing man I know you will be. I love you from the very bottom of my heart little man. Happy first birthday!

                                                                                                     
               Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.