It's Official!

Yes, it's back again for 2014 ...

With the exception of last year, I have been hosting a Girls Night In trivia night every year for four years!! I love doing this, raising the money, organising donations, making a difference. The Cancer Council is a very worthy charity, having lost my grandmother to pancreatic cancer and too many women I know battling breast and ovarian cancers, I want so desperately for them to make a difference in these women's lives.

So this year I am at it again! With donations starting to come in and a venue booked, I have a great idea up my sleeve! I'm so super excited I can't take it!!!

Keep an eye on this space for further details ... If you're in Melbourne, well, you should come along ;)


Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.