David Jones A/W 14 Launch

Did anyone else catch the David Jones autumn/winter 14 launch tonight? They streamed it live on their website, which was totally amazing!

I am by no means a fashion expert, nor a fashion or beauty blogger, but I was blown away by the stunning pieces that were shown tonight.

Starting with the red black carpet, JD and Emma Freedman did an amazing job! Taking us backstage to see what was happening and chatting to the A-Listers on the carpet. I have to say, Joh Bailey looked as great as ever! The Abbott girls were as stunning as always!! I was thrilled to see Rachael Griffiths there too, hearing her rather strong American accent!! Megan Gale looked stunning extenuating her gorgeous baby belly, I like to think I looked a lot like that when I was pregnant, but I have a feeling i looked a little more like something out of Kath and Kim.

My highlights for the night were, Ginger and Smart, Bianca Spender, Bassike, Michael Lo Sordo, Dion Lee (of course), Lover, Josh Goot, Carla Zampatti and lastly Camilla & Marc.

Out of an amazing launch, I have rounded down to my few fav's that I am adding to my 'When I Win Tattslotto' list. They are;

Camilla & Marc
This Camilla & Marc Syntax skirt is simple, stunning and flattering! I would love to have something this divine in my wardrobe!

Josh Goot
There is nothing more stylish and stunning than this vibrant Orchid Morph dress from Josh Goot. The colours and cut make the piece current but individual. I was in love from the minute the model stepped out.
Michael Lo Sordo
His Butterfly Effect skirt (which was matched with a black shaped corset-also stunning) brings life back into the black skirt, without it taking over! I'm really loving the Midi skirts this season and cannot wait to start my collection! Great for hiding those yucky legs of mine from the pregnancy!


This is the Belted Wrap Dress that caught my eye. The girls were oooing and ahhing over the shoes the model was wearing, but I fell in love with this classic but not boring versatile dress. 


That is my wish list complete! There are many more that I would to add, but that would just be greedy! I would love to know what you think! Do you agree with my picks? Did you watch the launch too?


Signature photo image_zps403e45da.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.