Grand final? What grand final?

So yes, I'm a Collingwood supporter ... Shoot me.
As I'm sure we are all well aware, the Pies lost the preliminary final against Sydney tonight. Shattering, especially since my SIL and FIL are both Swans supporters.

It was however a terrible game had by both teams, with a lot of turn overs and missed opportunities, that's not an excuse by the way!! It is disappointing that we didn't make it into the big one, but I guess now we as a family can relax and enjoy the day next weekend. My hubby has brainwashed the girls to barrack for the Geelong Cats but I think I might just have a chance with Miss 1!!

But come on crows!! I would love for it to be a Swans Crows GF, not a huge fan of Hawthorn.

Well, here comes the best week of the year anyway, Brownlow Night, GF parade through the city, GF breakfasts ... Footy, footy, footy! Woohoo!!

MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.