Welcome!!

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to stop past and read my new blog, Middle Class Mama's! I'm so excited with my new venture and I hope you enjoy it too!

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting today. I have started this blog after becoming a My Child magazine addict upon finding out I was pregnant with my 3 child! I would religiously purchase the mag every 3 months and drool over every page as I fingered through on my lunch breaks and in the bath and sitting at traffic lights! I was hopeless! But the sad part was, every time I found an item I liked, the prices were ridiculous!! There were jumpsuits for $40 and bassinets for $2500, with matching g change table for $3000 and then the cot was “price on application”! Both hubby and I were working at this time but I honestly could not bring myself to spend that much money on items, that as a newborn, they only use for 1-3 months!

Yes I know, I must be sounding like Scrooge McDuck, but what I have realized over the past 6-8 months is that we can have the stunning furniture, cute clothes and designer lifestyle without needing the bank account to accompany it!

Let me introduce myself, I am a 29 year old mother of three beautiful daughters, I am currently a stay at home mummy, but have a dental nursing background (in other words I’m a spit sucker!) I have been married for 5 years, but in our relationship for 10! We live in the suburban streets of Melbourne, Victoria and we are the text book version of an average family!

The self employed electrician, the dental nurse/stay-at-home mum + three kids. That sentence is just one big recipe for STRESS!! Lol! But with our great sense of structure, love, humor and hubby being so good with money (I think it’s the Maltese in him) we do extremely well! Miss 8 attends our local Catholic Primary School, then for all three, there’s dancing and swimming and kinder and music and play dates and lunches and parties! Both hubby and I ensure that our girls get the best they can out of life, by experiencing all areas until they deep down know they have accomplished all they can! We went without a lot of things in our lives when we were younger, so we are just trying to make their lives better! But in order for this to happen, we sacrifice in other areas, which is why I am starting this blog. As we journey along we will talk about money matters, alternatives for EVERYTHING, when to sacrifice and when not to! Plus there will be product trials, giveaways and much more! As I said we are a your average family, someone you see at the shops or at the local restaurant, so please feel free to email me you questions for us to post or leave some feedback! Please stay tuned and I hope you have enjoyed the first of many posts to come!

Thank you and remember to share the love ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.