Change has to start somewhere!

It's 6:30 in the morning and I have just completed my very first FBW (Fat Burning Walk). I woke at 5:30 and hit the pavement! Wow! Do I feel the difference. No kids, no hubby, just me and the open road!

This is something I have never done because I never put me first. Now I've completed my walk and am home waiting for the kettle to boil so I can have a lemon water, and no one is none the wiser. I have t interrupted anyone's day! Wow, it is possible. Everything else is just an excuse. 

I need to lose weight and not because I want to wear a bikini or because someone laughed at my jiggly bits, but for my health. I can do this, I can make this change! 

I hope this doesn't sound like a new year resolution, because it's not! I don't like resolutions! This has to be legit. I have to make this work for me to stop my health dwindling, I've been told time and time again, so here I go! 

 
 

Here's my starting digits. I hope that by the end of the month this will be very different! A lot of you may remember my fitness journey, well, I know I can do it ... this is part two! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.