PANDA

I read a blog post this evening from Brand Meets Blog about a topic that is dear to my heart. If you are a regular reader then you would know that I myself have suffered a little postnatal depression after Miss 9 was born, also known as the Baby Blues.

This was a tough time for me, my relationship with hubby and my newly born daughter and I felt as though I was failing at every turn. There was not as much information or knowledge about it back then, and that is why I am happy to share this post with you today.

Next week is Post Natal Awareness Week



During this coming week PANDA are raising awareness for this issue amongst the community and also raising funds so they can continue their brilliant work.

There is no disgrace or failure in admitting you need help. I know I felt like I was not a good parent, I couldn't breast feed, I hated expressing, I would cry, I was lacking in sleep, all of these things lead to bigger issues that I didn't know how to deal with. I felt alone even though I had our family and friends. It's times like these you need to reach out and tell someone! If you are struggling please speak to your GP or ring PANDA on 1300 726 306.

Please share this post and spread the word about Post Natal Awareness Week as the issue exists solely because there is not enough talk about it. Lets talk about depression and help those who need it! Use your social networks to spread the word and use the hash tag below!




document.write(' ">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.