Hi my name is Hayley, and I'm an eBay addict!

Oh my, we went out last night and returned home at about 10:00, put the girls to bed and slipped into bed myself with sleep on my mind ... only problem was, I received a message on my iPhone ...
"Your watched item is ending soon ..."
Needless to say, that was the next few hours gone! I honestly do not know why I get so hooked ... but I do! I can sit there and look up tops and bags and iPhone covers and party stuff for hours! Do you know anyone else who can be watching 145 items at one time? I think have a problem, is there such a thing called Ebayers Anonymous? If so, please forward me the details ... and then ... no ... lets not even touch on my Pinterest addiction! Oh my, oh my!!

Thanks ... MCM xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.